Breaking Out Of 2013READ MORE
Let go of stale resolutions when the clock strikes twelve. Make this year your most authentic and incredible yet...
Yoga Matters With New Zealand's Wellness Retreat WarriorREAD MORE
This yogi is living the dream in one of the world's most beautiful locales with yogis from around the world...
6 of The Simplest New Year's Resolutions EverREAD MORE
We've gathered together a few of our simplest health tips from throughout the year – Try these 6 easy resolutions for a healthier 2014!
- 13 Tips For Eco-Friendly Home Renovations From Women Who Know
- 4 Telltale Signs You’re Not Getting Enough Vitamin D
- Celebs Are Obsessed with Lymphatic Drainage Massages – Here’s How To Try It At Home
- Kids’ Gummy Vitamins Are Basically Candy – These Two Dads Fixed That
- Organize Your Closet The Way You Get Dressed In The Morning
- Do You Know How To Exfoliate According To Your Skin Type?
- 5 Reminders For When The World Is Full of Grief From Mental Health Pro Minaa B.
- Are You Protein Deficient? The Simplest Way To Add More To Your Diet Daily
- In My Skin: Unpacking The Potent Practice of Embodiment Meditation
- The Female Founders of Higher Dose Talk PEMF + Infrared Therapy At Home
12 For 12: NYE Beauty Picks For Midnight And BeyondREAD MORE
We've rounded up 12 products to get you glowing for New Year's Eve and keep your look strong through the first day of 2014!
Holiday Survival Guide: 8 Quick Tips with Trainer Harley PasternakREAD MORE
One of Tinsel Town's favorite trainers dishes on how to stay fit and fabulous during the most wonderful time of the year!
8 Truths for Caregivers From City of HopeREAD MORE
Almost everyone is a caregiver at some point in their lives. Here are supportive insights from a few compassionate pros...
Damage Control: How To Offset Holiday OvereatingREAD MORE
Oh, it's been that kind of week alright! Here's how to get back on track after the holiday party blitz...
Shed the Holidays: Stripped Green Smoothie RecipeREAD MORE
Let the Christmas cookie recovery begin! Get that healthy zip back in your step with this blogger's amazing smoothie...
The Chalkboard Q&A: Lauren Conrad of The Little MarketREAD MORE
Our favorite handwritten feature! Read Lauren's ideal super-power, adventure she's dying to take and go-to karaoke song...
From our friends